Careers @ Terrace
Current Vacant Positions
The College is seeking a Director of Athlete Development
Director of Athlete Development
Apply before: Monday 29 Jul 2019Read More
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website - please see above for current vacant positions and the online application form.
Documents & Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
All workers have a responsibility to understand the important and specific role they play individually and collectively to ensure that the wellbeing and safety of all students is at the forefront of all they do and every decision they make. The EREA Child Safe Code of Conduct applies to workers. To the extent reasonably required to protect students from harm, there is an expectation that it applies applies to students, parents/guardians and visitors.
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System
All children have a right to feel safe, and be safe. St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace is committed to creating an environment where the safety, wellbeing, and participation of all children and young people is paramount. We have zero tolerance of child abuse and all allegations and safety concerns are treated very seriously and consistent with our robust policies and procedures. As part of EREA, the College has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously. More details about our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people can be found within our Student Life section - linked here.