Jobs @ Terrace
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website.
Current Available Positions
The College is currently recruiting for the following positions:
ICT Support Officer
The College is seeking an ICT Support Officer to provide friendly and efficient first and second level support to all users of IT systems, hardware and software.
Position description (including selection criteria) - download here
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications, including details of two professional referees, response to selection criteria and full CV, should be submitted via email to the College Dean - Mr Chris Ryan | ChrisRyan@terrace.qld.edu.au
ICT Support Officer applications due by closing date 9am Wednesday 28 March 2018.
Documents and Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System