Policy forms an integral component of successful organisations with respect to governance. Policy and procedures are particularly important for a large community such as St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace, which is sustained on the strength of a partnership approach towards its vision and mission.
The College adopts a number of policy and procedure documents to help define the rights and responsibilities of all staff and students at the College. This page is a repository of some of the governance documents formulated and adopted by the College community. Current students and parents are able to access and reference College policies through Parent Lounge/Student Cafe and in the Student Diary. Prospective employees can access a range of relevant employment policy documents via our Jobs @ Terrace page.
- College Anti Bullying Policy
- College Attendance Policy
- College Grievance Policy for Parents, Carers and Volunteers
- College Mobile Phone Policy
- College Social Media Policy
- College Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Acceptable Use Policy ICT
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Use of Illicit Drugs and Other Prohibited Substances by Students Policy
All children have a right to feel safe, and be safe. St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace is committed to creating an environment where the safety, wellbeing, and participation of all children and young people is paramount. We have zero tolerance of child abuse and all allegations and safety concerns are treated very seriously and consistent with our robust policies and procedures. As part of EREA, the College has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously. The following policies relate to our commitment to child protection. More details about our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people can be found within our Student Life section - linked here.
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Protection Processes
- Edmund Rice Education Australian Student Protection - Form C - Student Protection Contacts
Annual Report | View Here